ROBERT A. GADLAGE, MD FACS
Trinity High School
(2011 National HS Football Champions)
– Xavier University Cincinnati, Ohio
– University of Kentucky College of Medicine Lexington, KY
– Internship, Straight Surgery Grady Memorial Hospital Atlanta ,GA
– Residency, Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery Emory University Affiliated Hospitals, Atlanta, GA.
Post Graduate Preceptorships
– John Conley MD, Head and Neck Cancer Surgery New York City, NY
– Jack Anderson MD, Rhinoplasty and Facial Plastic Surgery New Orleans, LA
– Bobby Simons, MD, Rhinoplasty and Facial Plastic Surgery Key Biscayne, FL
– American Board of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Diplomate
– American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Diplomate
– AmericanBoard of Sleep Medicine, Board Eligible.
– Fellow, American College of Surgeons
– Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
– American Rhinological Society
– Past President, Georgia Society of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery
– Past President, Greater Atlanta Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery Society
– Clinical Instructor, Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery and Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Emory University Affiliated Hospitals Atlanta, GA.
– South Carolina